Evening Roundup - St. Vivian (Bibiana), Virgin & Martyr - Commemoration: Feria of Advent - December 2nd, 2015
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> On the 50th anniversary of "A Charlie Brown Christmas": the Real story of Christmas and the Gospel according to Luke
- Catholic Answers (Karlo Broussard) >> Is God Necessary for Human Happiness?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic Herald) >> Podcast: How significant is the latest ruling from the ECHR for pro-life activists?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> Synod-2015, Revisited
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Naïveté?
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 15:29-37 What Is Right With World
- Eye of the Tiber >> Pope Infallibly Declares Nutella Overrated
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Jesuit Fr. Antonio Spadaro misleading statements about the Synod of Bishops
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Portrait of Elizabeth I as a Princess
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wednesday, Advent I: "They all ate and were satisfied."
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Hamilton) >> God's Blessings Are Circled With Thorns, Laden With Tenderness
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> The Affiliation Of This Killer is Clear
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Dom Mark Kirby on the Link Between Sacrilege and Bad Liturgical Customs
- OnePeterFive (Dale Price) >> The Pope Who Didn’t Like Catholicism
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> De Mattei - The Sack of Rome: a merciful chastisement
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Reopening The Advent Window
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> A feast fit for a Prince of the Church, our dinner with Cardinal Burke
- The Suburban Hermit (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Old Monk on Silence
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> A Good Confessor – Don’t Trust Just Anyone With Your Soul
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Confusion about condoms leads to violation of 5th and 6th commandments
- Watts Up With That? (Anthony Watts) >> Study: climate skeptics are winning the public opinion war
Post a Comment