Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Thomas, Apostle - Commemoration: Greater Feria of Advent - December 21st, 2015
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 21st, 2015 to December 27th, 2015 - Ordo for the Week
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Francis blesses Christ Child figures for Nativity scenes
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> No room for the inn: list of churches destroyed in Syria.
- Catholic Stand (Birgit Jones) >> Beware the Red Kettle: The Salvation Army and Abortion
- Catholic Stand (Felix Whelan) >> Why Christmas Matters
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Peter Canisius
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fifth Antiphon
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Thomas, Apostle
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Some Final Advent Exhortations from the Lord
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Dr. Seuss & How the Secular Humanist Stole Christmas
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> Catholic Thoughts on A Christmas Carol
- Crisis Magazine (Rachel Lu) >> Girls Should Not Be “Altar Servers”
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Peter Canisius
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Justin Mary Bolger, O.P.) >> Prepare a Home
- Dymphna's Road >> Before Bethlehem
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The BBC, Edward Stourton, and an ex-Jesuit mock and misdescribe Indulgences
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Holy See Press Office gets an upgrade!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 23: People are losing the power to enjoy Christmas…
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Altar girls and liturgy dominated by women: bad ideas
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 21st December, St Thomas Apostle
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis: What is the Real Shape of His Reforms?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Emeritus Makes Rare Appearance to Thank Visiting Bavarians
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> The Story of the First Christmas Carol in North America and the Saint Who Wrote It
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Christmas Isn't Candy Canes—It's D-Day in the War Against Satan
- One Mad Mom >> Another Seamless Grinch
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The Remains of the Day
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> The Horror of Surrogate Religions: cats are a substitute for children and skyscrapers for bell towers
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> FLU STRICKEN POPE FRANCIS IS AT IT AGAIN, GIVES BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS TO THE CURIA AFTER LAST YEAR'S DRESSDOWN, A GIFT OF SWITCHES AND COAL FOR A CURIA THAT HAD BEEN NAUGHTY NOT NICE!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> A Christmas Miracle (Agitprop)
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Water from the Rock
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> Marxists in the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> No Blessed Virgin Mary, No Christmas and No Salvation by Jesus.
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Thomas Apostle Dec 21
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Hasten that which is hindered by our sins
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Venite, adoremus
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "We Are Servants, Not Messiahs" – At Curial Christmas, Pope's Call To Action... and the "Pharmacy"
Post a Comment