Evening Roundup - St. Ambrose, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - Commemor.: Feria of Advent - December 7th, 2015
- Aleteia (Russell E. Saltzman) >> Pearl Harbor: Catholic Chaplain Went Down with USS Oklahoma
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 3 Facts About St. Nicholas to Share This Christmas
- Catholic Answers (Steve Weidenkopf) >> Remember Pearl Harbor: The Sacrifice of Fr. Al Schmitt
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> Down the Literary Memory Hole
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (John Newton) >> Why don’t more people care that religious minorities are being violently oppressed throughout the world?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Vatican secretary of state to be called to testify at ‘VatiLeaks’ trial
- Catholic Stand (Mike Eisenbath) >> Waiting in the Darkness: Seeking the Real Meaning of Christmas
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Ambrose
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> What is Piety? And How Does a Lack of Piety Spell Doom for Us?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ordinariate Use (aka the Pope Francis Missal) (12)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 7 December: St. Ambrose of Milan
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Strike your breasts in sorrow and hope
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Well Said: That feeling of discomfort? It's called a conscience.
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Most words are not crimes
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Vatican Light Show Aims to Push Climate Change Agreement
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Beat Your Own Breast
- New Liturgical Movement (Charles Cole) >> Photographs of Rorate Mass at Holy Innocents NYC
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> 50th Anniversary of the “Christian Humanism” of the Council
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> The Angel and Mary: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Start Over...
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Vatican and World Bank unite to launch Year of Mercy with St. Peter’s ‘climate change’ light show
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Papal critics threatened with excommunication as “Year of Mercy” begins
Post a Comment