Evening Roundup - Fifth Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemem.: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr - December 29th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> CAN THERE REALLY BE SUCH A THING AS ‘CATHOLIC DIVORCE’ ???
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> “To Be A Pilgrim: The Canterbury Way” (Video)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Exorcism Series – Padre Candido of the Immaculate CP (Eraldo Ulisse Amantini)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Terrorism planning epicenter in these USA?
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 7 Catholic Lifestyle Tips to Make 2016 the Best Year of Your Life
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> "Debate or Else"
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> From Femen activist to pro-life Christian
- Catholic Stand (Donald R. McClarey) >> Saint Thomas Becket, Sin and Contrition
- Catholic Stand (Paul Senz) >> The Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Saint Thomas Becket
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Is Star Wars Gnostic?
- Dymphna's Road >> It's a Christmas miracle
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bp. Paprocki explains denial of Communion for manifest grave sinners
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 29 Dec: St. David, musical King and Old Testament Prophet
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Fifth Day of Christmas: Optional Memorial of St. Thomas Becket
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Media Always Shocked at Visible Euthanasia Truths
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Christmas, ISIS, and the Apocalypse
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> St Paul's Letter to the Romans
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Priest Disciplined for Liturgical Abuse (Another Small Brick)
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHOA! THE HOVERBOARD PRIEST GETS SUSPENDED BY HIS BISHOP! I WONDER IF THE BISHOP READ MY BLOG POST YESTERDAY???????
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Francis, Trump Tied for Most Admired
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> What Do They Do at Christmas?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Eva Brann) >> Soul, World, and Idea: Interpreting Plato
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> And he was excommunicated...
Post a Comment