Evening Roundup - Ember Wednesday of Advent - Commemoration: St. Eusebius, Bishop & Martyr - December 16th, 2015
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Children of Yad vaShem & impatience with non-transparent dialogue
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> #99: Should Catholics Share the Gospel with Jewish Friends [Podcast]
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Pope warns faithful of those seeking to profit from Year of Mercy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> Remembering two great bishops
- Creative Minority Report (Rebecca Taylor) >> The Seductive Siren Song of Genetic Enhancement
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> School District Cuts Bible Passage from "Charlie Brown Christmas"
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Lk 7:18B-23 Words Conceal As Much As They Reveal
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Mother Teresa on Silence
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Synodal report ...
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: A Birthday Card for Theodore Roosevelt
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> "I Am the Lord Thy God, Thou Shalt Not Have Strange Gods Before Me!"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Carl Anderson: Dignitatis Humanae Can Help Address Religious Freedom Crisis
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Card. Burke to Celebrate Christmas Eve at Trinità dei Pellegrini
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Golden Mass of Ember Wednesday (Reprint from 2009)
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> 2015 1P5 Christmas Gift Guide!
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Is There Room in My Heart?
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Father Ladis J. Cizik) >> Traditional Latin Mass 101: Getting EVERYTHING Out of the Mass
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> More from The Imitation of Christ
Post a Comment