Afternoon Roundup - Sunday in the Octave of Christmas (EF) Or The Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph (OF) - December 27th, 2015
- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> Celebrating Family Virtues: Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> In the Beginning Was the Word (Video)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Three families (Holy Family homily)
- Catholic Stand (Eichard G Evans) >> The Holy Family, Holiday Movies, and Divorce
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> Archbishop Sheen: Has it Really Been 65 Years?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> “Why were you looking for me?"
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. John
- Clutching My Rosary >> Sunday Within the Octave of Christmas
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John, Apostle and Evangelist
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> God’s Plan for Marriage and Family – A Homily for the Feast of the Holy Family
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Night Heaven Came to Earth
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Some jolly hymns
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Third Day of Christmas: St. John the Evangelist
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the first week of Christmas
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for Nativitytide and the Sundays after Epiphany: Masterlist
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> St John the Evangelist
- New Liturgical Movement (Charles Cole) >> Video of Midnight Mass, Christmas 1962 from Ushaw College, Durham, England
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Fontgombault Christmas Day Sermon: "The World of Slaughters of Today knows Him not."
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THESE SORTS OF THINGS, EXTREME OR LESS EXTREME, ARE WHAT PUSH TRADITION MINDED CATHOLICS AS IT CONCERNS THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS TO DESPISE THE NEW ORDER OF THE MASS AND THE LIBERTIES AND ABUSES THAT PRIESTS TAKE WITH IT!
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> The Manifold Works of Mercy
- The Imaginative Conservative (Anna Pfaff) >> Appeals to the Heart: Pope Francis in the Belly of a Paradox
- Views From the Choir Loft (Andrew Leung) >> New Choir Stalls for the Sistine Chapel Choir
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> With Saint John: into the love of things invisible
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> What we have seen and heard we pass on to you
Post a Comment