Saint Sylvester I (Seventh Day of the Octave of Christmas), Wednesday, December 31st, 2008
- Damian Thompson: Holy Smoke >> The Guardian and Radio 4 team up for a gruesome study of the Virgin Birth (Or, it was a miracle AND a mystery called the "Incarnation" as Saints Luke, Matthew and the Church state...)
- NCRCafe.org >> New Year's resolution: Make 2009 the 'Year of Africa' (John L. Allen, Jr.)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Rumour Watch: New Maestro of the Sistine Chapel for Lent?
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Solemn Mass Celebrated Today in Mexico City's Cathedral
- The New Liturgical Movement >> An Incredible Tool for Teaching the Mass and its Ceremonies
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> All is calm, all is bright - 'it don't matter what they say!'