TLM Coming to the Eastern Shore of Maryland? Possibly...

One of the most persistent searches I have on this blog is for the TLM somewhere on the Eastern Shore of Maryland on a regular basis. This is the Diocese of Wilmington.

Tonight I received an email from my TLM friend that I will "redact":

Fr. M. will be celebrating the [Traditional] Mass on the first Sunday of each month at Holy Redeemer Church in Delmar, 3:00 pm, beginning February 1, 2009.


If this proves to be successful, I believe the long range plan is to make it an every Sunday Mass that would include holydays. If I learn more, I will put a link in and update this post. In the meantime, I would think your prayers for this are warranted. I'd also disseminate this news by email to those interested and mark this on your calendars!

D.v.

More info can be found here.


Comments