Evening Roundup - Feria - Missa 'Exsurge' - March 3rd, 2011
- ADW Blog >> How to Approach Jesus (Fr. Hurd)
- American Papist >> Archbishop Dolan, in unmistakeable terms, condemns Obama’s DOMA dereliction
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Cardinals: liturgical abuse weakens the faith (Cindy Wooden)
- CatholicVote.Org >> Obama’s argument on DOMA shows a hostility to the rule of law (Carson Holloway)
- Charlotte was Both >> The Power of the Cross
- Creative Minority Report >> Great Vid About Sisters of Life in NYC
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Hey! I think he's calling you...
- First Things >> Cutting Through the Rhetoric: A Review of Unplanned (Samantha Raneri)
- First Thoughts >> Yes, The Bible Really Does Condemn Homosexuality (Joe Carter)
- Insight Scoop >> Bp. Peter J. Elliott: New missal translation "will be like rediscovering buried treasure"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Ad Orientem, Ordinary Form, Pope John XXIII High School, Texas
- Opus Dei >> Letter from the Prelate (March 2011)
- OSV Daily Take >> New Bible translation due Ash Wednesday
- Roma locuta est >> BYU - A Model of Principle
- RORATE CÆLI >> Ecce ascendimus Ierosolymam - Lent is coming... - I
- Secret Harbour >> A Wholly Creative and Energizing Reality
- Shower of Flowers >> Jesus...is Stripped...His Garments
- Te Deum laudamus >> Fr. Z offers some thoughts on Vol 2 of Pope Benedict's "Jesus of Nazareth"
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Practical apologetics in the English context
- The Recovering Choir Director >> To sing or not to sing in the “voice of God”
- WDTPRS >> What is the Pope of Christian Unity up to now?
- WDTPRS >> Sacramental reality is no less real than sensible reality
- WDTPRS >> Card. Burke and Card. Cañizares: liturgical abuse weakens the faith
- Word on Fire >> Theology: How Should the Book of Genesis Be Interpreted?
Post a Comment