Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Monday of the First Week in Lent - Missa 'Sicut Oculi' - March 14th, 2011
- Bill Petro >> History of Pi Day: 3.14
- Charlotte was Both >> Hunger Memorial
- Charlotte was Both >> Long Island Sights
- Creative Minority Report >> Catholic Vote Video: This is the Pro-Choice Movement
- First Thoughts >> The Problem with Pi (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> Too Much Deficit, Not Enough Rich People (Joe Carter)
- OSV Daily Take >> Lenten progress report: How are we doing?
- Patrick Madrid >> Dramatic before-and-after images of the Japan tsunami devastation
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> How to Take Care of a Pregnant Wife
- Rosamundi's Ramblings >> So... (Nice explanation!)
- Shower of Flowers >> Jesus...Truth...Life...The Way
- The Anchoress >> New Mass Translation; Discerning Success
- The Catholic Faithful >> Caccini's Ave Maria Sung by Andrea Bocelli
- The Chant Café >> The Vierne Messe, or You Have Never Heard Anything Like This
- The Chant Café >> Why We Should Sing
- The Foundry >> Senator DeMint on School Choice
- The New Theological Movement >> The real difference between fasting and abstinence (hint: It's not about meat)
- VIS news >> TELEGRAM FROM THE POPE FOR VICTIMS OF EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Feast days during Lent, or “plenus uenter facile de ieiuniis disputat”
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Can a Vicar General tell a priest not to say the TLM?
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: What to wear for my first TLM?
- WDTPRS >> Wirral’s Dome of Home: Institute of Christ the King in England?
- Whispers in the Loggia >> At Bkirki, Black Smoke
- Whispers in the Loggia >> In Philadelphia, "High Noon"
Post a Comment