Morning Roundup - Ember Wednesday - Missa 'Reminiscere Miserationum Tuarum' - March 16th, 2011
- ADW Blog >> The Rising of the Roses: A Reflection on How the Lord is Restoring His Church (Msgr. Pope)
- Ars orandi >> Collect of the Day: Ember Wednesday in Lent
- Ask Gavino >> The Real Nuclear Lesson
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Today’s Catholic must-reads: 16/03/11 (Luke Coppen)
- CatholicVote.Org >> Gay Marriage’s Real Enemy (Mark Stricherz)
- chantblog >> The Oxyrhynchus Hymn
- Colleen Hammond >> Must We Do a DAILY Examination of Conscience?
- Creative Minority Report >> Adoration U
- Decent Films Blog >> The Rite – in 30 seconds!
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> No more signs for an evil generation
- Dymphna's Road >> Institute of Catholic Culture (April 3rd, Solemn Vespers & Benediction, St. Mary's in Alexandria)
- Dymphna's Road >> Domine, non sum dignus!
- Edward Feser >> Thomism versus the design argument (Hat/Tip to Accepting Abundance for telling me about this fabulous blog!)
- First Things >> The Global War Against Baby Girls (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> The Tournament of Novels 2011 – Round 1 (Joe Carter)
- Godzdogz >> Lent Week 1: Wednesday
- InsideCatholic >> In Which We Deal with a Delicate Subject (Mark P. Shea)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wednesday, Lent I: "an evil generation..seeks a sign"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Video from Cardinal Burke's Pontifical Mass in Australia
- Ordinariate Portal >> EWTN: 1 in 5 future Catholics in England & Wales headed for ordinariate
- Te Deum laudamus >> US Navy Video Footage - Relief Delivery in Japan
- The Anchoress >> The Constant Reality of Christ
- The Catholic Thing >> Shahbaz Bhatti and the Stuff of Saints (Ashley Samelson McGuire)
- The Spiritual Exercises >> VII. Tepidity: the Habitual Deviation from the Road
- WDTPRS >> LENTCAzT 08: Ember Wednesday of the 1st Week of Lent
- Whispers in the Loggia >> For Silicon Valley, a San Fran Bishop
- Word on Fire >> Faith Seeks Understanding: What is Revelation?
Post a Comment