Evening Roundup - Thursday after Ash Wednesday - Commemor: Forty Holy Martyrs - March 10th, 2011
- Accepting Abundance >> Traditional Marriage: A conversation with a pro-choice counselor
- Acts Of The Apostasy >> Top Ten Rejected Shows At EWTN
- ADW Blog >> Follow in the Right Direction (Fr. Hurd)
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Pope wants more time for ecumenism in Germany visit (Anna Arco)
- Damian Thompson >> The Satanist sex abuser and his followers: evil and depraved, but was this really a 'cult'?
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Choose Life & Suffer
- First Thoughts >> Is Truth in Labeling the Problem? (Greg Forster)
- Insight Scoop >> "Present and Active Within World History": Schall on "Jesus of Nazareth, Part Two"
- Insight Scoop >> "Benedict’s deepest goal is to provide a model of what biblical theology can look like..."
- Live Action Blog >> Abby Johnson: Three Planned Parenthood Deceptions
- Patrick Madrid.Com >> “Flashmobs are another ministry we offer here”
- Secondhand Smoke >> Futile Care: Teenager Forced Off Life Support Survives to Tell the Tale
- Secret Harbour >> Cum metu et tremore vestram salutem operamini
- The Anchoress >> Nun Humor on Fasting, More – UPDATED
- The Chant Café >> Roman Missal Training for Church Musicians at the Liturgical Institute
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Poor, poor Küng.
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Deacons and blessings with the traditional Roman Ritual
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS – Thursday after Ash Wednesday – “Prayer over the People” (2002MR)
- WDTPRS >> GOP 2012 hopefuls on what they are giving up for Lent
- WDTPRS >> Sensible examination of SSPX/Rome talks
Post a Comment