Morning Roundup - St. Thomas Aquinas, Confessor & Doctor - March 7th, 2011
- ADW Blog >> Putting the Lie to “Safe and Legal.” A Pro-Life Victory in Virginia, and a Reminder in Maryland that the Battle Goes On (Msgr. Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Is this education or brainwashing? (Fr. John Boyle)
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> It is good that Mr Netanyahu should praise the Pope’s book: but it contains nothing new about the Jews (William Oddie)
- Creative Minority Report >> The Kimyal Receive the New Testament
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> What difference does it make?
- Dymphna's Road >> Mater Dolorosa (Wow! Must see!)
- First Things >> He Endured the Anguish of History: Excerpts from Jesus of Nazareth (Pope Benedict XVI)
- Godzdogz >> Litany of Loreto - Queen ...
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Blessing and first Mass at the New Saint Benedict Chapel, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Ss Perpetua and Felicity, martyrs: "murdered!"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> New to RC Church? Find the basics here
- New Liturgical Movement >> Some Lenten Considerations
- Roma locuta est >> New Translation Monday: People’s Parts, Odds and Ends
- Roman Catholic Vocations >> Institute of the Incarnate Word Minor Seminary
- RORATE CÆLI >> You report: First TLM in Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta), Indonesia (Laus Deo!)
- The Catholic Thing >> The Other Jesus(es) (Robert Royal)
- The Chant Café >> Immutemur Habitu, José Maurício Nunes García (1767 - 1830)
- The Crescat >> instruments of torture... (Indeed!)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Facing the real problems
- Vultus Christi >> Advice from the Angelic Doctor
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Can I attend SSPX Triduum?
- WDTPRS >> Two “Brick by Brick” notes for your edification
- Whispers in the Loggia >> The Cloud Returns?
- Word on Fire >> Faith Seeks Understanding: The Resurrection
Post a Comment