Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Ne Derelinquas Me' - March 23rd, 2011
- A Priest Life >> DADT Repeal Training: "chaplains will be free to express their views on homosexuality"
- Accepting Abundance >> New Rosary Makers and Thank You's
- ADW Blog >> Swimming with the Sharks? (Fr. Hurd)
- Catholic Trailers >> Vatican’s Greatest Films #02: The Mission (1986)
- CatholicVote.Org >> That Should Be Easy! (Kathryn Lopez)
- First Thoughts >> Catholics Are More Supportive of Gay Rights Than the General Public? (Joe Carter)
- Food for thought >> From the Feedbag: 3/23/2011 (Click "Like" on the Facebook Group, "Grace Before Meals.")
- JimmyAkin.Org >> Wishing It Isn't So? Thoughts on the Fr. Corapi Situation
- New Liturgical Movement >> Canons Regular of St. John Cantius Erect Shrine to Our Lady of Japan in Spiritual Support of Japanese
- New Liturgical Movement >> Book Notice: St. Symeon of Thessalonkia, The Liturgical Commentaries
- Patrick Madrid >> EWTN Releases New Statement Regarding Fr. Corapi’s Programs
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Planned Parenthood Bus Rally in Columbia, MO
- Roma locuta est >> Jesus is Hardly a Pacifist (Neither is St. Michael nor Gandalf)
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Conciliar "Springtime" reaches its logical end:
No more seminarian formation in Ireland
- Standing on My Head >> Zero Tolerance
- The Black Biretta >> Incarnation and Perpetual Virginity
- The Chant Café >> Cantores in Ecclesia, April 17
- The New Theological Movement >> What confused Mary about the Annunciation
- The Spiritual Exercises >> XII: Prodigal Son: “Going It Alone” and the Road Back to God
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Wednesday of the Second Week in lent.
- Vultus Christi >> In Sinu Patris
- Vultus Christi >> Pater!
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: What sort of “wine” is valid for Mass?
- WDTPRS >> Prayers for Mother Angelica
- WDTPRS >> When you think you’ve seen it all
Post a Comment