Afternoon Roundup - Tuesday of the Second Week in Lent - March 10th, 2009
- American Papist >> Flash: Anti-Catholic CT pulled! Update: Rally still a GO!
- In the Light of the Law >> Why does Prof Kmiec insist on dragging the Faith into everything?
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> The Tablet: how it all started (the publication, that is...)
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> How the liturgy was viewed in 1968
- The New Liturgical Movement >> 50,000 Signatures of Support for Benedict XVI (might I be so bold as to ask why there aren't 500,000 by now...seriously?)
- WDTPRS >> Rigging for Church (a shout out for Frs. Cusick and Johnson!)
- WDTPRS >> Holy See/Austrian “Convention” signed