Wednesday of the Second Week in Lent - March 11th, 2009
Personal Statement: I find it incredibly sad that Our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, found it necessary to resort to a letter to all Bishops in defense of his actions regarding the Society of Saint Pius X. As evidence of this, I ask all to read the final paragraph of the post from RORATE CÆLI which contains a direct quote that is both heartrending and prophetic. I urge all to continue to pray for His Holiness daily, the Vicar of Christ. ~D.v.
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Vatican II liturgy: "a change in the forms but no true renewal"
- RORATE CÆLI >> URGENT MATTER. The Pope defends himself; cries against moral lynching of Traditionalists. UPDATED (see the NLM also)
- The Recovering Choir Director >> Pope Pius VI on sacred music, etc.
- The Catholic Thing >> Obama Proposes a Toast (William Saunders)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Papal Letter about the Lifting of the SSPX Excommunications - the Letter Itself
Post a Comment