Evening Roundup -Thursday of the Second Week in Lent - March 12th, 2009
- Catholic World News >> Boston Catholic health-care agency wins state contract- including abortion coverage
- RORATE CÆLI >> Communiqué of the Superior General of the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Pius X [FSSPX / SSPX]
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Sacred Music Renewal in the Southeast: Musica Sacra Florida Gregorian Chant Conference
- WDTPRS >> A UK weekly The Universe will now publish TLM info
- WDTPRS >> Today’s reworking of an ancient prayer in the Novus Ordo
- WDTPRS >> Have media talking points been worked out about the PCED?
- WDTPRS >> Thavis of CNS on Pope Benedict’s Letter
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Long Knives in the Palace?