Afternoon Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Martyr - December 29th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Vocation Thursdays: Father Ron Gillis
- Archdiocese of Washington >> Orthodox Priests Fighting In Church of the Nativity – A Personal Reflection (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / Sant'Egidio in supervised freedom
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Loom of the Jackboot: Obama Gives Military Extreme Powers (Alexander Cockburn)
- Creative Minority Report >> Byron York: Santorum's Time
- Crisis Magazine >> What Happened to Us in 2011? (Alfred A. Lagan)
- Crisis Magazine >> Warnings of the End (John C. Chalberg)
- First Thoughts >> Psychiatry’s Flawed Tool (Joe Carter)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> 21 Exorcism tips from Holy Souls Hermitage – Mind games with the devil!
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> "Failure makes people bitter and cruel."
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The TWENTY-PLUS Days of Christmas???
- Liturgia Latina >> 29th December, St Thomas of Canterbury, Bishop and Martyr
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Pontifical Vesting Prayers of the Usus Antiquior
- Ordo recitandi >> St. Thomas of Canterbury
- RORATE CÆLI >> This is the sign of the Church always, the Sign of Blood
- Streets Of Gold >> A Light to enlighten the pagans (Luke 2:32)
- The Chant Café >> Mary, Mother of God, Simple English propers
- The Chant Café >> Top Ten Things I’ve Learned about Sacred Music
- The Narthex >> Bethlehem Brawl: So much for ‘peace on Earth, goodwill toward men’
- The Path Less Taken >> Of all the soaps in all of London… St Anthony found this one for me…
- Vultus Christi >> Holiness Through Adoration
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> “The rediscovery of Gregorian chant is a sine qua non condition to give back dignity to the liturgical music.”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> More on Card. George’s comparison of the homosexual parade to a KKK demonstration.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: About negative judgments for “annulments”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Detroit: New orchestral Mass premiered at Assumption Grotto, composed by the parish priest!
- Word On Fire Blog >> News: Additional commentary from Fr. Barron on Hitchens
Post a Comment