Morning Roundup - The Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Commemoration: Day in the Octave - December 28th, 2011
- Archdiocese of Washington >> A Dangerous Reflection on the Feast of the Holy Innocents (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Catholic Herald Online >> Pope says Christmas shows God’s will to save people from sin (Cindy Wooden)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / The next cardinals, name by name
- Creative Minority Report >> It's a Woman's Choice!
- Crisis Magazine >> Virginia is for Insiders (Terence Jeffrey)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Holiness is a risk well worth taking. . .
- Edward Feser >> Reading Rosenberg, Part V
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> The Weakness of Tyranny (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> Why Christianity is Losing America (Joe Carter)
- flosdomini >> Introducing: Wamblecropped Wednesdays!
- Godzdogz >> The Holy Innocents
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> God's plan, the reality of evil, and the Holy Innocents
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Vesting of a Bishop in East and West
- New Liturgical Movement >> Giveaway Draw for NLM Readers: Enter Now
- Ordinariate Portal >> Telegraph: Hundreds more Church of England defections expected
- Ordo recitandi >> The Holy Innocents
- Streets Of Gold >> The Holy Innocents, Martyrs
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Finally listening to Blessed John XXIII?
- The Path Less Taken >> Pavarotti - Adeste Fideles
- These Stone Walls >> These Stone Walls at Year’s End: My Hits and Misses for 2011
- V for Victory! >> Tempus Fugit
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Ringing bells during Mass
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Of Atheists and Inebriation. Fr. Z rants with the help of the Catholic League. A great book recommendation.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Wheatless Hosts… Noooooooooooo.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: A priest says he offers confessions, but there are long lulls.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS Childermas – Holy Innocents
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
Post a Comment