Morning Roundup - Vigil of the Nativity of Our Lord - Missa 'Hodie Scietis' - December 24th, 2011
- Archdiocese of Washington >> In the Incarnation We Are Touched by God (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Catholic Herald Online >> The priest whose preaching was like a ‘spiritual earthquake’
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Be guided onto the way of peace. . .
- Dymphna's Road >> Bad homilies and the Holy Family
- Godzdogz >> 24th December - Zechariah: An Advent Conversion
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> "The God in the Cave": G.K. Chesterton on the birth of Jesus Christ
- Liturgia Latina >> 25th December, 1st Mass of Christmas
- Liturgia Latina >> 25th December, 2nd Mass of Christmas
- Liturgia Latina >> 25th December, 3rd Mass of Christmas
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Homily for Nativity of the Lord. "Christmas every Sunday": the Lord seeks to be born into our lives through the Eucharist at Sunday Mass each week
- Mulier Fortis >> On A Guilt Trip... (Just A Small One)
- Ordo recitandi >> The Vigil of the Nativity
- RORATE CÆLI >> A question for our readers: Rorate Masses
- RORATE CÆLI >> Our Christmas gift: Little Collection of Devout Meditations on the Mysteries of the Rosary, by John XXIII
- Standing on My Head >> English Christmas
- Standing on My Head >> Jesus' Birthday from Scripture
- Standing on My Head >> Christians Awake
- The Catholic Thing >> Christmas (John Betjeman)
- The New Theological Movement >> When did Christ reach the "age of reason"?
- The Way of the Fathers >> The Senses of Christmas
- V for Victory! >> Needed: Translators without Agendas
- Word On Fire Blog >> Westminster Cathedral Choir: "Once in Royal David's City"
Post a Comment