Evening Roundup - The Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Commemoration: Day in the Octave - December 28th, 2011
- Caritas in Veritate >> It isn’t possible to be Christocentric if we are not solidly Marian. Mary: destroyer of all heresies.
- Creative Minority Report >> Perry Changes Views on Abortion. Now?
- Creative Minority Report >> Christopher Hitchens a Religious Man? Fr. Barron Says Yes
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> ". . .for this reason we also call Mary Mother of God. . ."
- First Thoughts >> Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men . . . Except for the Priests Beating Each Other With Broomsticks (Joe Carter)
- Food for the Soul >> From the Feedbag: Continue Gift Giving!
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Michael O'Brien goes "Between the Covers"...
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Herod the Baby-Killer
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> The Obama Dinner Lottery
- New Liturgical Movement >> Msgr. Valentin Miserarchs Grau: "The rampant wave of false and truly dreadful liturgical music in our churches..."
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas in Berlin (Institut St. Philip Neri)
- OSV Daily Take >> Shaw: You should be paying more attention to Clinton's speech on gay rights
- Secondhand Smoke >> Are Vitamin Users Wasting Their Money?
- The Anchoress >> The Vanishing: Can Faith Fuel the Future?
- The Chant Café >> Proof of the Existence of the Gradual, the oldest form of chanting
- The Chant Café >> Assumption Grotto in Detroit
- V for Victory! >> December 28th: Feast of the Holy Innocents
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Something amazing and revolutionary during the Holy Father’s Midnight Mass … which I missed.
- Whispers in the Loggia >> And Now, The Fun Part....
Post a Comment