Late Afternoon Roundup - 7th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemoration: St. Sylvester I, Pope - December 31st, 2011
- Ars orandi: the Art and Beauty of Traditional Catholicism >> Guéranger: New Years Eve, Thougts of Mortality and Gratitude
- Coming Home >> Coming Home’s Top Ten for 2011
- Creative Minority Report >> Evangelicals Want A Good Catholic
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Mary, Mother of Our Freedom
- Liturgia Latina >> 1st January, The Circumcision of Our Lord and Octave of the Nativity
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas with the Canons Regular of the New Jerusalem
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas in Hong Kong
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus >> How to Say Happy New Year in Latin
- Orthometer >> Action-Figure-Palooza!
- Orthometer >> Holy Day!
- OSV Daily Take >> Is a retreat one of your resolutions?
- Secondhand Smoke >> WHO Wants Tight Controls On “Armageddon” Flu Experiments
- Standing on My Head >> Is Santorum Christian?
- The Anglo-Catholic >> More from Fr. Longenecker…
- The Path Less Taken >> I’ve had the loveliest Christmas…
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Prayers for new USA Anglican Ordinariate
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.