Evening Roundup - Fourth Sunday of Advent (Rorate Sunday) - Missa 'Rorate Coeli' - December 18th, 2011
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> Fourth Sunday of Advent Mass Propers and Music
- Archdiocese of Washington >> Laughable Plans (Fourth Sunday of Advent) (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- chantblog >> O Radix Jesse (December 18) (to be said Monday)
- Coming Home >> Abortion, IVF, and School-Sponsored Incest
- Courageous Priest >> We Must Always Trust in the Father’s Will
- Edward Feser >> Greene on Nozick on nothing
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Thou Art a Deacon Temporarily!
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Weekly Benedict (Dec. 18, 2011)
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Apologetics of Christmas (Part 1)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> An Advent Baptism
- Roma locuta est >> The Dating of Christmas
- Roma locuta est >> Bulletin Blurbs: A Bizarre Take on the Annunciation
- RORATE CÆLI >> The 20th Century is fading away...
- Standing on My Head >> Advent Homilies?
- Standing on My Head >> The Virgin Queen of Heaven
- Streets Of Gold >> I am the handmaid of the Lord (Luke 1:38)
- The Chant Café >> gregoire chant notation
- The Curt Jester >> War on Christmas by Christians
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> Christmas with Belloc...
- The Path Less Taken >> Blogger back from hibernating… Return to my natural habitat…
- The Recovering Dissident Catholic >> Merry Christmas, Sinner!
- Vultus Christi >> 19 December, O RADIX IESSE
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> 18 Dec: St. Malachi, Prophet
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS: Last Days of Advent: 18 December – Liberation Theology
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS The O Antiphons: 18 December – law and awe
- Whispers in the Loggia >> O Adonai....
Post a Comment