Skip to main content
Afternoon Roundup - St. John, Apostle & Evangelist - Commemoration: Day in the Octave - December 27th, 2011
- Accepting Abundance >> On Dissent – Proud to be right?
- Archdiocese of Washington >> An Overlooked But Powerful Reading from the Christmas Cycle (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Whose Country Is It, Anyway? (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Creative Minority Report >> Rich Hypocrites Really Want Your Money
- Crisis Magazine >> Whose Country Is It, Anyway? (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Crisis Magazine >> In Defense of Bourgeois Civilization (Jeffrey Tucker)
- Dymphna's Road >> Well that was interesting.
- Dymphna's Road >> Ascend to Heaven sons and daughters of St. Stephen
- Edward Feser >> Links of interest
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> A Moment of Revelation (Elizabeth Scalia)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The Sacred Heart statue of Holy Souls Mountain
- In the Light of the Law >> Canon Law Blog is migrating to WordPress
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> "The real dirty little secret of religiosity in America...
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Responding to the Grinch Squad: Virginia Congressman Scott Rigell Says "Merry Christmas!"
- Liturgia Latina >> 28th December, The Holy Innocents, Martyrs
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Feast of Saint John, Apostle and evangelist: "we have seen"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Cardinal Ranjith: "The time has come..." Powerful Letter on the Usus Antiquior and Reform of the Liturgical Reform
- New Liturgical Movement >> Don Stefano Carusi on the Raison d'Etre of the Institute of the Good Shepherd
- Ordo recitandi >> St. John the Evangelist
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Christian, Remember Your Dignity and the Dignity of all Human Life!
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> TOLSTOY'S RESURRECTION
- Streets Of Gold >> Saint John, Apostle, Evangelist
- The Catholic Thing >> “That Your Joy May Be Full” (James V. Schall, S. J.)
- The Chant Café >> Nueme Flash Cards
- Vultus Christi >> Drinking to the Love of Saint John
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: “openly gay EMHC, an ex-priest”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> More points about the new, corrected translation and update on matters like the Liturgy of the Hours
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Blessings at Communion… again.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> “the time has come for us to be courageous in working for a true reform of the reform and also a return to the true liturgy of the Church”
- Word On Fire Blog >> Christmas: The Crib and the Cross
Post a Comment