Roundup - The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) - In Nativitate Domini - December 25th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Homily for Nativity of the Lord. "Christmas every Sunday": the Lord seeks to be born into our lives through the Eucharist at Sunday Mass each week
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> Christmas Eve Midnight Mass – Complete with Text to pray the Mass
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> Looking for a miracle? (Christmas homily)
- Dymphna's Road >> Felix Dies Nativitatis!
- Femina Diligere Missam Latinam >> Parvulus filius hodie natus est nobis- A Child is born to us this day!
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Pope: Christmas is an epiphany, not a matter of sentimentality or a commercial celebration
- Ordo recitandi >> The Nativity of the LORD
- RORATE CÆLI >> Regem Martyrum Dominum, venite adoremus
- RORATE CÆLI >> A feast of the heart
- Streets Of Gold >> Pope lights the candle, 24 Dec 2011
- The Chant Café >> "Gregorian chant was the original praise and worship music of the Christian church"
- The New Theological Movement >> The Birth of Jesus, revealed to St. Bridget
- The Path Less Taken >> Happy Christmas - Nollaig Shona daoibhse
- V for Victory! >> Christmas 2011
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Benedict XVI’s Urbi et Orbi Message for Christmas
- Word On Fire Blog >> Westminster Cathedral Choir: "O Magnum Mysterium"
Post a Comment