Afternoon Roundup - Passion Sunday - Dominica I Passionis (EF) Or Fifth Sunday of Lent (OF) - March 22nd, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE CALIPHATE IS A MAN, Abu Bakr al-Baghdahi, AND IT IS A PLACE, SYRIA/IRAQ
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Why do we Christians talk about death so much? (Sunday homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Dennis Sadowski) >> Bishop urges faithful worldwide to support Haiti’s Catholic schools
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> 5 Ways to Practice Conversion
- Dymphna's Road >> Thanks be to God !
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Is Bishop Egan "legalistic"?
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Pray for Richard, our Bishop
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 33: 5th Sunday of Lent
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> POLL: Covering images for 1st Passion Sunday, 5th Sunday of Lent
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> John 19:1-16
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Battle Cry for the Ordinary Synod: Defend the Family
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> The Reality of Christ’s Humanity
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> From the Archives : Liturgical Colours for Lent in the Ambrosian Tradition
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Passiontide - An Opportunity to Calm Down and Refocus
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Passiontide Begins + EGO SUM
- RORATE CÆLI (Sacerdos Romanus) >> Colloquium on Religious Liberty in Norcia
- The Catholic Thing (David G. Bonagura, Jr.) >> Can Faith Survive in the “First World”?
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Martin O’Malley on being Catholic and supporting gay marriage
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Anger Is An Enemy
- The Sensible Bond >> What happened when the bishop's letter fell in the fire?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Priest, Prepare For Latin Mass Passion Sunday (5th Sunday Of Lent)
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Adoremus & the Way Forward
Post a Comment