Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Monday of Holy Week - Feria Secunda Hebdomadæ Sanctæ - Missa 'Iudica Domine' - March 30th, 2015
You Report: Local Traditional Latin Masses & Liturgies, Holy Week, 2015 - the Mid-Atlantic Metro Area (VA, DC, MD, PA, WV)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis Phillips) >> How to beat the spiritual disease of ‘acedia': grab a rosary and go for a walk
- Catholic Stand (John C. Connell) >> Seven Connections Between Your Career and the Cross
- Catholic Stand (Anabelle Hazard) >> Are You Ready for the Blood Moon?
- Crisis Magazine (Christian Browne) >> Spiritual Renewal Paul VI Spoke of Has Not Yet Materialized
- Crisis Magazine (Patrick J. Reilly) >> Will Notre Dame Continue to Betray its Catholic Identity?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Remembrance by Matt Maher (Passion of the Christ)
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Edmund McCullough, O.P.) >> Lenten Conference Audio: St. John of the Cross
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Gregory Maria Pine, O.P.) >> What Am I Waiting For?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> in tot adversis
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The debate warms up!
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> New Arians
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 41: Monday of Holy Week
- I Want to See God (Patricia) >> Jesus thirsts for you….
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Palm Sunday: Glory flows from the obedience of selfless love
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> John 21:12-19
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Monday in Holy Week (Fig Monday)
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis: Will His ‘Revolution’ Be Effective? ("...Herein lies the real issue: the use of political language for the purpose of overturning the doctrine of the Church through successive appeals to majority public opinion. The campaign to elect Pope Francis during the last conclave is part of this issue, as was the suggestion given to Pope Francis to publish the votes on the final recommendations during the last Synod of Bishops. Behind a facade of presumed transparency lies the fact that this procedure produced no communion, but rather an electoral-like competition among synod fathers. Voting creates a majority bloc and an opposition bloc, while shared decisions build communion...")
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> MORE ON ABUSE SCANDAL, CAUSE AND PAPAL POPULISM/AMBIGUITY AND NOSTALGIA FOR THE 1970'S
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Can a Woman be a Patriarch?
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Palm Sunday
- The Catholic Thing (Benedict XVI) >> Only thus is peace created
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> The Greatest Miracle
- The Charcoal Fire (Kevin Clarke) >> Read any Greek word ... Yes, you!
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Monarchy, Democracy, and Plutocracy
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholics; Keep Holy Week Holy!
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bible Reading Monday Holy Week
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Holy Week and "Gender" Politics
Post a Comment