Monday of Holy Week - Feria Secunda Hebdomadæ Sanctæ - Missa 'Iudica Domine' - March 30th, 2015 - Propers



Image Credit: Reading the Bible Chronologically in 365 days - John 12:1-11


You Report: Local Traditional Latin Masses & Liturgies, Holy Week, 2015 - the Mid-Atlantic Metro Area (VA, DC, MD, PA, WV)


Monday of Holy Week
Feria Secunda Hebdomadæ Sanctæ
Missa 'Iudica Domine'
1st Class
Violet
[Preface of the Holy Cross]


Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin - Complete version (Click Here; DivinumOfficium.Com, 3-30-2015)

Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin - Complete version  (Click Here; Introibo ad altare Dei.Fr, Latin/French)

***Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin - Complete version (Click Here; Virgomaterdie.com)
***The Proper Epistle (Lesson) for this Mass is shown below


***Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin  - Complete version (Click Here; Daily Catholic.Org)
***The Proper Epistle (Lesson) for this Mass is shown below


*********
Lectio
Léctio Isaíæ Prophétæ.
Isa 50:5-10

In diébus illis: Dixit Isaías: Dóminus Deus apéruit mihi aurem, ego autem non contradíco: retrórsum non ábii. Corpus meum dedi percutiéntibus et genas meas velléntibus: fáciem meam non avérti ab increpántibus et conspuéntibus in me. Dóminus Deus auxiliátor meus, ideo non sum confúsus: ídeo posui fáciem meam ut petram duríssimam, et scio, quóniam non confúndar. Iuxta est, qui iustíficat me, quis contradícet mihi? Stemus simul, quis est adversárius meus? Accédat ad me. Ecce, Dóminus Deus auxiliátor meus: quis est, qui condémnet me? Ecce, omnes quasi vestiméntum conteréntur, tinea cómedet eos. Quis ex vobis timens Dóminum, áudiens vocem servi sui? Qui ambulávit in ténebris, et non est lumen ei, speret in nómine Dómini, et innitátur super Deum suum.
R. Deo gratias


Lesson
Lesson from the Book of Isaias, the Prophet
Isa 50:5-10

The Lord God hath opened my ear, and I do not resist: I have not gone back. I have given my body to the strikers, and my cheeks to them that plucked them: I have not turned away my face from them that rebuked me, and spit upon me. The Lord God is my helper, therefore am I not confounded: therefore have I set my face as a most hard rock, and I know that I shall not be confounded. He is near that justifieth me, who will contend with me?  let us stand together, who is my adversary? let him come near to me. Behold the Lord God is my helper: who is he that shall condemn me? Lo, they shall all be destroyed as a garment, the moth shall eat them up. Who is there among you that feareth the Lord, that heareth the voice of his servant, that hath walked in darkness, and hath no light? let him hope in the name of the Lord, and lean upon his God.
R. Thanks be to God.

*********
♫ The Chant of Le Barroux: Office for 2015-03-30

+++++++++++++++++++++++


LiveMass.Net (Live Mass Online)

Christ the King (FSSP), Sarasota, FL, Guadalajara, Mexico and Fribourg, Switzerland (Mass Time Clocks can be found at the LiveMass website!)


+++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday of Holy Week
USCCB Daily Mass Readings; Click here

Boston Catholic Journal:  Roman Martyrology, Complete, March 30th

SQPN.com: Saints of the Day & Link to Daily Divine Office MP3's

Saint of the Day: St. Peter Regalado


Passiontide
+++++++++++++++++++++++

TLM Propers; Monday of Holy Week; Missa 'Iudica Domine'; Monday of Holy Week (N.O.); LiveMass TLM Link; Feria Secunda Hebdomadæ Sanctæ

Comments