Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Deus In Adiutorium' or Jesus Christ the High Priest - Missa 'Juravit Dóminus' - March 5th, 2015
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis Issues Impassioned Defense Of The Elderly
- Aleteia (Jim Schroeder) >> Turning Faith and Works Inside Out: A Psychologist’s Perspective
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> What Are Passive Purifications and Why Are They Needed?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (John Duddington) >> Wake up to the war on Catholic doctors
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> There’s no problem with Maria
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> Fr. Rosica withdraws threat of legal action against blogger.
- Catholic Stand (Brianna Heldt) >> Pope Francis and Gender Theory
- Catholic Stand (JoAnna Wahlund) >> There Is No Pope in Islam
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Thomas M. Doran) >> It’s a sin to kill a mockingbird
- Crisis Magazine (K. V. Turley) >> Ten Years on … a Big Hand for Dan Brown
- Crisis Magazine (James Kalb) >> A Catholic Reply to the Charge of Bigotry
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Benedict XVI's on Keeping Catholics Catholic!
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Catholicism: Here Comes Everybody
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Juventutem DC sets Lenten recollection at NE St. Francis de Sales
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Nicholas Schneider, O.P.) >> Big Brothers
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Episcopal Translations. ("...Would it be a Jolly Thought if there were a similar special Titular See to which errant bishops were automatically translated? The Successio Apostolica of that See would be terribly interesting. In an age of virtual Anythings on the Internet, it could have its own virtual Cathedral with sumptuous but virtual monuments to the glories of previous virtual pontiffs. Just virtually think! Virtual Bernini wall to wall! There could be a virtual Shrine, thronged by virtual pilgrims, to that great liturgical reformer S Rembert Weakland, with, in the background, an immense virtual painting, in the style of Rubens' Triumph of the Church, of the archbishop's friend upon a great baroque chariot, triumphantly on his way to the bank with the archdiocesan virtual finances! The virtual Spirit of Vatican II! If I knew how to put illustrations on to blogs, I would design its armorial bearings for you...")
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Can Retired Popes Judge
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Veyron’s successor?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 16: Thursday of the 2nd Week of Lent
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Not exactly Crispy Skin Chicken…
- Grace Before Meals (Fr. Leo) >> Food For Thought: Sourcing Ingredients
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Chesterton the Poet
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> John 12: 9-19
- OnePeterFive (Elliot Bougis) >> That the Church’s Newest Doctor May Remind Us of an Old Truth: Rome Is Home
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> What is the FSSP?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Cardinal Sarah: "Vatican II never asked for the abrogation of the Mass of St. Pius V !"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> MORE GOOD NEWS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT'S PICK FOR THE CONGREGATION OF DIVINE WORSHIP: CARDINAL ROBERT SARAH
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> C.S.Lewis and the Death Penalty
- The Catholic Thing (Daniel McInerny) >> On Mistaking Morality
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> What a Simple Thought
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Fr. Rosica: “It was never my intention to sue”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Robert H. Bork) >> The Role of Natural Law in the Constitution
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bible Readings Thursday 2nd Week Lent
Post a Comment