Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - Feria In Lent - Missa 'Salus Populi' - Comm.: St. Gregory the Great, Pope, Confess. & Doctor - March 12th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> DEUTSCH KIRCHE UBER ALLES? NEIN !!!!! DAS GEHT GANZ UND GAR NICHT !!!!!!!!!!
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Traditional Formula for Sacramental Absolution (Latin/English)
- Aggie Catholics (Lauren) >> Spring Break – Remember Who You Are
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What wine is valid for use at Holy Mass?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Bishop asks faithful to send Easter cards to persecuted Christians
- Catholic Stand (Julie Machado) >> Is the World Overpopulated?
- Catholic Stand (Birgit Jones) >> Evangelium Vitae: 20th Anniversary Novena
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Archbishop Chaput: The Blessing of Persons with Special Needs
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Pastor Pulls Parish Out of St. Patrick's Parade
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Mystica TEA from the Wyoming Carmelites!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Lied to the priest. Is our marriage valid?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 23: Thursday of the 3rd Week of Lent
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Bill to End Texas Death Panels
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Virginia Bishops Release Statement on Norfolk Parade ("...Together with our brother bishops, we have been clear, consistent and firm in upholding the truths reflected in the fundamental doctrine and moral principles of our faith. It is an erroneous and serious mistake in judgment for any Catholic organization to grant awards, honors and platforms to any public person who clearly acts in defiance to Catholic teaching (cf. "Catholics in Political Life", USCCB, June 2004). While one must always respect the Office of the Governor and the person holding that office, and dialogue should be fostered, one cannot deny that the Governor has made public statements in opposition to the moral teaching of the Catholic Church on issues pertaining to the dignity of human life and marriage...")
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Good Grief! Who is Minding the Vatican Store?
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> U.S. Bishops’ Lenten Campaign Raises Profile of Unauthorized Immigrants
- OnePeterFive (Steve Weidenkopf) >> A Crash Course on the Crusades
- RORATE CÆLI (Kenneth J. Wolfe) >> Media continues to observe hermeneutic of rupture
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Dan Brown, Call Your Office: The Strange True Story of the Vatican's Nuclear Arms Agreement
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BOMBSHELL: MORE WONDERFUL NEWS FROM CARDINAL ROBERT SARAH AND WHAT POPE FRANCIS WANTS HIM TO DO WITH THE CONGREGATION FOR DIVINE WORSHIP! GOOD NEWS INDEED! AND WE NEED IT!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ON THURSDAY, MARCH 19 AT 7:00 PM, SUNG MASS (HIGH) IN THE EXTRAORDINARY FORM AT SAINT JOSPEH, MACON FOR THE SOLEMNITY OF SAINT JOSEPH, SPOUSE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY--OUR PATRONAL FEAST DAY!
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Knights of Columbus responds: “The State Council deeply regrets the violation of policy…”
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Sermon of Cardinal Burke at Ramsgate
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Pope Gregory the Great March 12
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Latin Mass, Offered At Least For 1779 Years
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Pope Francis & Tomfoolery From The “LA Times”
Post a Comment