Evening Roundup - Thursday in Passion Week (Feria of Passiontide) - Missa 'Omnia Quae Fecisti' - March 26th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> LAITY HAVE RIGHTS, NATURAL RIGHTS AND CANONICAL RIGHTS. BISHOPS SHOULD RESPECT THOSE RIGHTS!
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 20 Ways To Build A Successful Marriage
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> We must resist a very bad idea emerging from the German Church
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis to visit White House during trip to the US
- Catholic Stand (Jamey Brown) >> Movie Review: Do You Believe?
- Catholic Stand (Birgit Jones) >> Who Is Deserving of Life and Love?
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> Don't Blame Vatican II?
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Jn 8:51-59 I AM...?
- First Thoughts (Michael Root) >> D.C. City Council Violates Catholic Schools’ Right to Free Exercise of Religion
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Müller: Delegate doctrinal decisions to regional conferences? “absolutely anti-Catholic”!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Blessed are they who persecute the righteous, for they shall be called the children of God.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein Fr. Z muses on a growing trend
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The silly season is still in full swing!
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Kevorkian's True Goal was Human Vivisection
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> British priests have canonical rights, too
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do You Worship the God of Truth or the God of Nice?
- Matthew Archbold (NC Register) >> Dear Doug Kmiec at al, Abortion is Not a Poverty Issue
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Traditional Mass increasingly re-accepted in mainstream
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog (Edward Pentin) >> The Case for a Fair, Free and Authentic Synod Debate
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Pope Francis to Visit White House Sept. 23
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> We Are All Broken: Bearing the Cross of Our Infirmities
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Modernist Sins Are Only Social Injustice Sins
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. John Damascene, Confessor, Doctor March 27
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> “O Sacred Head Surrounded”
Post a Comment