Morning Roundup - Sabbato infra Hebdomadam II in Quadragesima Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - Commem.: St. Thomas Aquinas - March 7th, 2015
- Aleteia (James Asquith) >> Beware Snapchat Confessions, WhatsApp Promoting Adultery, and More....
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On Lust and Loss – As Seen in
- an Animated Story
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Bavarian abbey to open doors to refugees from Syria and Afghanistan
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> Foundless Francis Fantasies
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Heart of Lent
- Dymphna's Road >> Mercy
- First Thoughts (Matthew Schmitz) >> Rachel Beyda’s Opponents Issue Strange Apology
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Bishop Kirk and the coming Synod
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Father says that rubrics are only suggestions
- Joe Catholic (Don Gonzalez) >> Navarre Bible Commentary: Saturday, 2nd Week in Lent
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Message to the Knights of Columbus
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 7th March, St Thomas Aquinas, Confessor and Doctor
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Dom Alcuin Reid on the 50th Anniversary of Mass in the Vernacular
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Why I Abhor Adding a "15th Station of the Cross"
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> The Glory of Eucharistic Theology (Must Read!)
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHAT IF AND STATING THE OBVIOUS ABOUT THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS!
- The Catholic Thing (Howard Kainz) >> Religion and Violence
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Birds and Poems and Cloistered Sledding
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Out of the ashes: new Catholic university rises in Iraqi Kurdistan as “tangible sign of help”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Mitchell Kalpakgian) >> The Moral Wisdom of “Tanglewood Tales”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bible Readings Sat. 2nd Week Lent
Post a Comment