Evening Roundup - Feria or St. Tiburtius, Martyr & St. Susanna, Virgin & Martyr - August 11th, 2017
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition (Br Isaiah Beiter, OP) >> Soli Deo gloria
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> St. Jane Frances de Chantal, Foundress
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Marriage & sex advice -- from a priest?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> St Clare and St Francis show us what we can achieve through prayer and fasting
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> 5 Myths About the Demonic that Too Many People Still Believe (Maybe Even You!)
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Resurrected Agility
- Edward Feser >> Rucker’s Mindscape
- First Things (Marco Tosatti) >> Whence the Convert Problem?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Ed Peters schools Austen Ivereigh about “converts”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! WORTHY Traditional Liturgy Project needs YOUR HELP – UPDATE
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Not adding water to chalices for Mass
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Evening at the Coast
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Vatican: Pope Orders Belgian Catholic Charity to Cease Offering Euthanasia
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Brianna Heldt) >> Human Embryos are Made in the Image and Likeness of God
- OnePeterFive (Alessandro Rico) >> Democrat Fingers in the Vatican Pie: Did Obama Force Benedict’s Abdication?
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Saint Tiburtius and Saint Susanna, Martyrs
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Doug Barry’s Call to Our Nation: “The Time is Now for a Call to Arms!”
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> MAYBE POPE FRANCIS IS BEGINNING TO SEE THAT DOCTRINAL CONFUSION IS NOT A GOOD THING WHATSOEVER
Post a Comment