Morning Roundup - Vigil of St. Lawrence, Martyr - Missa 'Dispérsit' - Commemoration: St. Romanus, Mart. - August 9th, 2017
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Simon Caldwell) >> Pope orders Belgian Brothers of Charity to stop euthanasia
- Catholic Stand (Jeffrey Stevens) >> What Are You Looking For?
- Catholic Stand (Daniel Demers) >> A Catholic Holy Roller: The Story of the St. Anthony Chapel Car
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Bishop Robert Barron) >> The mysterious church on the edge of the world
- Clutching My Rosary >> Vigil of St. Laurence, Martyr; Comm. of St. Romanus, Martyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Beware the Sins of the Pious – A Reflection on the Ways Satan Uses Even Good Things to Entrap Us
- Crisis Magazine (Michael Warren Davis) >> A Millennial Defense of Catholic Tradition
- Crisis Magazine (Maria Mercedes van der Ree) >> What Makes a Marriage Valid?
- First Things (George Weigel) >> Ecumenism, Influence-envy, Etc.
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Papyri and Fallibility (2)
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Poverty of spirit: different Papal styles
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dave Armstrong) >> A Biblical Approach to Other Religions
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dustin Siggins) >> The Dangerous Implications of SPLC’s Influence in America
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Bishop Elliot on the Recent PCED Clarification
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Amoris Laetitia Criticism, Chapter & Verse
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for St Teresa Benedicta of the Cross Esther C:12, 14-16, 23, 25; Ps 124; John 4:19-24
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> --75 years--Ad orientem Saint Benedicta: the Cross and the Sacrifice are in the East.
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Self-Criticism: A Most Admirable Personality Trait.
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Witness to Truth at 75
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Why Note-Taking by Hand Is Better for Your Brain
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 18th Week in Ordinary time – Wednesday – Matthew 15:21-28
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Saint Maximilian Kolbe and the Gift of Noble Defiance
Post a Comment