Evening Roundup - St. Bartholomew, Apostle - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - August 24th, 2017
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Father KKK: Pipe bomb making, cross burnings, assassination threats
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Saint Louis IX, King of France
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> What does Pope Francis mean by ‘irreversible’ liturgical reform?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Up to 15,000 Iraqi Christians returning home this month
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis says post-Vatican II liturgical reforms are irreversible
- Catholic in the Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Evangelicals versus Fundamentalists
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> Yes, Skipping Sunday Mass (Without a Good Reason) Is a Grave Sin
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> On This Day 400 Years Ago: St. Rose of Lima Entered Heaven
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> 9th Circuit: Football Coach Can't Pray at 50 Yard Line
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Joseph Graziano, O.P.) >> Living the Wondrous Adventure
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> On the appearance of the pope’s ‘Buenos Aires’ letter on the Vatican website (Recommended...)
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> The Roots of Violence is the Hatred of the Truth – Dialectical Neo-Communism in America
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Josef Seifert: Does Pure Logic Threaten to Destroy the Entire Moral Doctrine of the Catholic Church? (Important...)
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> 3 Things Vatican II Did Not Teach
- RORATE CÆLI (Andrew Guernsey) >> Francis: "We can affirm with certainty and with magisterial authority that the liturgical reform is irreversible"
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> The Dead Hand: Francis Invokes Magisterium to Make "Liturgical Reform Irreversible"
Post a Comment