Sunday Roundup - 12th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-first Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 27th, 2017
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Papal Infallibility: The Gospel Truth (Matthew 16:19 and Matthew 18:18)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Imprisonment without hope for the future is torture, Pope says
- Catholic Stand (Nada Mazzei) >> The Power of Patience and Persevering Prayer
- Catholic Stand (Anthony S. Layne) >> Ask Tony: Did the Pope Declare Liturgical Reform “Irreversible”?
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Of Peter and the Papacy – A Homily for the 21st Sunday of the Year
- Dymphna's Road >> Divina Pastora
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Is this intimidation fair? Is it Christian or Diabolical?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Heavy-handed priest imposes quirky personal whims on TLM
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of St Augustine of Hippo (Class III, August 28)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Dominica XII post Pentecosten: "Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Sammons and Lawler: why we pretend nothing went wrong after Vatican II
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (John Clark) >> Archbishop Chaput and C. S. Lewis Respond to Charlottesville
- Pamela Geller (The Geller Report) >> ISIS threatens Pope Francis and Catholic Church in new video
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 127 verse 1 - Walking in the way of Christ
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Today, I Found One of the Greatest Treasures of My Life
- The Catholic Thing (James H. Toner) >> Callused Consciences
Post a Comment