Morning Roundup - Feria or St. Tiburtius, Martyr & St. Susanna, Virgin & Martyr - August 11th, 2017
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Fr Gordon J MacRae – Prayers please
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> My letter to the Knights of Columbus about Crux
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Bishops warn of ‘catastrophic death and destruction’ if US goes to war with North Korea
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (C C Pecknold) >> The philosopher who poisoned German theology
- Catholic Stand (Donald R. McClarey) >> Father Thomas Ewing Sherman, SJ
- Catholic Stand (JP Nunez) >> Why We Have To Evangelize
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Randall B. Smith) >> Divorced from religious life?
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> If You Truly Want to Have Something, Lose It – A Mediation on the Economics of the Kingdom
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> The Power of the Green Scapular!
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Nicoll) >> Gender Identity Idiocy
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Tim McCauley) >> My Most Grievous Fault, Amended
- First Things (R.R. Reno) >> Googling Moral Purity
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ming the Merciless
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Tradition = vocations – It isn’t rocket science
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> Why Is ‘Worcester’ Pronounced ‘Wooster’?
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Come over here and say that
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Cardinal Burke to celebrate traditional Pontifical Mass in Glasgow, 2nd Sept
- New Liturgical Movement (Matthew Hazell) >> The Second Vatican Council and the Lectionary—Part 3: The First and Second Sessions of the Council (1962-1963)
- Pilgrim Priest (Fr. David Nix) >> Demonology Q and A
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Green Scapular Story
- The Catholic Thing (David Carlin) >> Why We Need Sacred Things (Plural)
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 18th Week in Ordinary time – Friday – Matthew 16:24-28
Post a Comment