Morning Roundup - St. Clare, Virgin - S. Clarae Virginis - Missa 'Dilexísti' - August 12th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHEN HUSBAND AND WIFE FIGHT DIVORCE IS OFTEN INEVITABLE; WHEN THE VATICAN AND MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH FIGHT AROUND THE WORLD IS SCHISM INEVITABLE ???
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Mideast patriarchs call on Pope Francis to ‘scold’ world leaders over Christian exodus
- Catholic Stand (Patrick Coffin) >> Marcus Daly: Mercy and the Denial of Death
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> God Is The First Extremist
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Clare, Virgin
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> St Clare of Assisi
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Finding your Proper Focus as Seen in a Commercial
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Cult of the Blessed Sacrament (3)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Response to Ivereigh, Winters, etc. – Model of behavior for converts rooted in the Apostolic Tradition?
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for second Sunday of August/Tenth Sunday after Pentecost
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Quo Vadis?
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> I let my child CHOOSE whether they will learn English????
- The Catholic Thing (Casey Chalk) >> The Right Thing for the Wrong Reasons
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Long Speeches Not Needed
- The Daily Signal (Mary Vought) >> The Other Russia Story We Need to Talk About Is Adoption
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 18th Week in Ordinary time – Saturday – Matthew 17:14-20
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 10th Sunday after Pentecost
- Views From the Choir Loft (Richard J. Clark) >> “That’s not Eucharistic” • Why We Sing the Communion Antiphons
Post a Comment