Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Hyacinth, Confessor - S. Hyacinthi Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 17th, 2017
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - August 14th, 2017 to August 20th, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Saint Hyacinth of Poland, Apostle of the North
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 17/08/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Vatican envoy calls on Vietnam to respect religious freedom
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Tim Stanley) >> Catholics, go out and change Britain
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung) >> Jesus, You’ve Got Some Explaining to Do
- Catholic Stand (Lorelei Savaryn) >> Finding Peace Amidst Chaos in Adoration
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Kelly Scott Franklin) >> The astonishing, sometimes tragic story of Antoni Gaudí’s fantastic obsession
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Hyacinth, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why and How Does Satan Roam the Earth?
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Guardian Angel
- Crisis Magazine (Stephen Baskerville) >> The Crisis of the Christian Colleges
- Crisis Magazine (James Jacobs) >> A Catholic Defense of Capital Punishment
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Josemaría Guzmán-Domínguez, O.P.) >> Piano Piano
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Octave of the Assumption ...
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Treason of the Catholic "Nice Guys"
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Trump, Fascism, Evangelisation
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> A nice sort of 'vocations crisis' at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary in Denton, Nebraska
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Burke Outlines Formal Correction of Pope Francis’ Teaching
- New Liturgical Movement (Matthew Hazell) >> GIRM 32 and the Roman Canon: The Power of Silence?
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Thomas Kocik) >> Lay Readers at Funerals and Weddings: Feedback Sought
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for St Hyacinth of Poland Deut 34:1-12; Ps 65; Matt 18:15-30
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Op-Ed: The Knights of Columbus want to silence and discriminate Catholic Converts
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> Facing East
- The Imaginative Conservative (John Grove) >> False Idols? Looking at America’s Founders With a Clear Eye
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 19th Week in Ordinary time – Thursday – Matthew 18:21-19:1
Post a Comment