Sunday Mass Edition - 10th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 13th, 2017
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'This is the struggle of our life - to let Christ rule.' Sunday Reflections, 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Homily for the Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 13, 2017, Year A
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> Pope Benedict XVI on the Walking on the Water: “With Your Strength Alone You Cannot Rise. Hold Tight to the Hand of Christ”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can I go with my children to SSPX Masses twice a month?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> BOOKS: My recent and future reads
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 19th Ordinary Sunday: frightening consolation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Concerning concelebration, variety, and fraternity
- Liturgy Guy (Brian Williams) >> Traditional Parish Thrives in Northern Kentucky
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Sunday 19A: "Why did you doubt?"
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the 19th Sunday per annum (A) 1 Kings 19:9. 11-13; Ps 84; Rom 9:1-5; Matt 14:22-33
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LEFTIST PROGRESSIVES SMEARING FIGURES OF CHURCH AND AMERICAN HISTORY
- The Divine Lamp >> Tenth Sunday After Pentecost: Commentaries on the Mass Readings (Dominica X Post Pentecosten II. Augusti)
- The Divine Lamp >> Commentaries for the Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 19th Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle A – Matthew 14:22-33
Post a Comment