Evening Roundup - Feria in Paschaltide or Sacred Heart of Jesus or Saint John Before the Latin Gate - May 6th, 2011
- American Papist >> New House Chaplain: Fr. Pat Conroy, S.J.
- Anna Arco >> The great forward march of the reform of the reform
- CatholicVote.Org >> Obama, the Eucharist, and Steelers’ Owner Dan Rooney (Paul Kengor)
- Courageous Priest >> Cardinal Burke Taking On Planned Parenthood In Houston, TX
- Creative Minority Report >> Air Force Academy Opens Shrine for Druids and Wiccans
- Creative Minority Report >> Santorum on Social Issues Truce
- InsideCatholic >> Bad Medicine? (Elizabeth Hanna)
- Insight Scoop >> Benedict XVI reflects on bond between liturgical renewal and "the renewal of the whole life of the Church"
- Insight Scoop >> "Quietly but firmly Benedict is making his own distinct contribution to the battle of ideas..."
- Liturgia Latina >> 7th May, St Stanislaus, Bishop and Martyr
- New Liturgical Movement >> Rome Restores the Counter-Reformation
- New Liturgical Movement >> Dominican Music in the Netherlands
- Ordo recitandi >> St. John before the Latin Gate
- OSV Daily Take >> A little pro-life inspiration from Pampers
- Standing on My Head >> Conspiracy Theories are Self contradictory
- The Chant Café >> The Summer of Sacred Music
- The Chant Café >> Documentary on Abbaye Sainte-Anne de Kergonan, Bénédictine
- The Chant Café >> Simple Choral Gradual: It's Back (loud cheers)
- The Curt Jester >> ?This is a serious argument”
- The Path Less Taken >> Padre Pio as he launches hospital called; 'The House for the Relief of Suffering'
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Why is Gregorian chant better than “Gather Us In?”
- WDTPRS >> Benedict XVI and the tension of liturgical “traditio” and “progressio”
Post a Comment