Morning Roundup - St. Ubald, Bishop & Confessor - Missa 'Statuit' - May 16th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Cardinal Burke: "The sacred liturgy ... can never be reduced to the activity of any individual, not even a priest"
- Anna Arco >> Update on the Canadian ordinariate
- ADW Blog >> Is Multiculturalism Just Another Form of Moral Relativism? (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Usus Antiquior celebrated in St Peter's Basilica
- Creative Minority Report >> NZ: Schools Arrange Secret Abortions
- Damian Thompson >> Cardinal says Tridentine Mass at St Peter's despite Robert Mickens's doubts about legality of Pope's decree
- Dymphna's Road >> St. Mary's and St. Michael's
- Godzdogz >> Preaching in the market place ...
- Insight Scoop >> New DVD: "Changing Sides: How a Pro-life Presence Changed the Heart of a Planned Parenthood Director"
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Monday, Easter IV: “I am the good shepherd"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Let's Show Our Support For Our Broader Liturgical Patrimony
- Roma locuta est >> New Translation Monday: The Roman Canon, Part IX (The Intercessions)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Blueprint for recourse to the PCED under Universae Ecclesiae
- RORATE CÆLI >> Circular Letter of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith to Episcopal Conferences on guidelines for abuse cases
- RORATE CÆLI >> Official communiqués on Universae Ecclesiae
- Secret Harbour >> Our Lady's Poverty
- The Anglo-Catholic >> On Becoming Fully Catholic: Transitioning into the Family (Towson, Maryland!)
- The Catholic Thing >> The American Exceptionalism Thing (Robert Royal)
- The Chant Café >> The BBC Series Continues
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> The meaning of abstinence and power-shunning
- The Sensible Bond >> On building the Universae Ecclesiae
- V for Victory! >> Another Sign of the Sea Change: Meatless Fridays Reappear in the English-Speaking World
- WDTPRS >> Card. Burke’s sermon in Houston
- WDTPRS >> Robert Mickens on Pope Benedict and Summorum Pontificum. It is to laugh.
- Whispers in the Loggia >> On Abuse, a CDF Circular
Post a Comment