Morning Roundup - St. Stanislaus, Bishop & Martyr - S. Stanislai Episcopi Martyri - Missa 'Protexisti' - May 7th, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Far from all that shines
- ADW Blog >> Cultural Misandry? – A Minor Rant on The “Men are Stupid” Commercials. (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- CatholicVote.Org >> Victory for families: Sears removes pornographic DVDs from their website
- Chronicles Magazine >> Hate Speech Makes a Comeback (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Creative Minority Report >> Girl Freaks Out Against Pro-Life Display
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> And the number of disciples increased. . .
- Dymphna's Road >> Magadelens and charity girls
- Dymphna's Road >> Mary Virginia Merrick-- one of the greatest women you've never heard of
- First Thoughts >> Thirty Three Things (v. 45) (Joe Carter)
- InsideCatholic >> Guidelines For the Protection of Priests (Rev. Michael P. Orsi)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Saturday, Easter II: "the number of disciples continued to grow"
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> 7 Quick Takes Friday
- Roma locuta est >> Narcissism in Music (or, “How Gregorian Chant can Save the World”)
- Secret Harbour >> Dominica Tertia Paschæ
- The Anchoress >> Welcome Back, Mel, You Creep. I Missed You
- The Anglo-Catholic >> Overflowing Joy!
- The Black Biretta >> As Dino Would Say, 'Just in Time'
- The Curt Jester >> YOUCAT
- The Narthex >> Jesuit to take chaplain’s job in House of Representatives
- The New Theological Movement >> St. Cleopas of Emmaus, martyr: The brother of St. Joseph, father of Sts. James the less and Jude, grandfather of the sons of Zebedee
- The Recovering Choir Director >> Musical styles. At Mass. Again.
Post a Comment