Morning Roundup - St. Joseph the Worker - Missa 'Sapientia' - S. Ioseph Opificis - May 2nd, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Faithfulness
- A Priest Life >> John Paul II is blessed because he met and loved Jesus Christ in the Church and teaches us to do the same
- Accepting Abundance >> An Unbelievable Conversation with a Leading Developmental Biologist about Human Life
- ADW Blog >> Budget Battles and Catholic Convictions – The Search for a Catholic View in a Polarized Process (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Ars orandi >> Guéranger: Doubting Thomas and Rationalistic Catholics
- Creative Minority Report >> Notre Dame Faculty Senate Rejects Pro-Life Proposal
- Damian Thompson >> Osama bin Laden dead – but no body. Now for an explosion of conspiracy theories
- Insight Scoop >> Fr. Barron: "The church doesn’t 'make' saints; God makes them."
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> S Athanasius, Bishop and Doctor: "no one can do these signs"
- Mulier Fortis >> I'm Getting Tired Of Saying This... (excellent advice, Mac!)
- Ordinariate Portal >> Ordinariate reveals Coat of Arms
- Ordo recitandi >> St. George - Patron of England
- OSV Daily Take >> Vatican statement on death of Osama Bin Laden
- Roma locuta est >> New Translation Monday: The Roman Canon, Part VII (The Anamnesis)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Mary, the foundation, the noblest after Christ
- RORATE CÆLI >> Morris out of Toowoomba, Australia
- Secret Harbour >> Pray for Priests: They Speak in Christ's Name
- The Anglo-Catholic >> St. Mary of the Angels Parish Votes
- The Catholic Thing >> Cor ad cor loquitur (Robert Royal)
- WDTPRS >> Australian bishop removed from diocese for heterodox ideas
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Are Orthodox “Masses” valid?
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Blessed John Paul, Pray For Us!
Post a Comment