Morning Roundup - St. Peter Celestine - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - Commemor.: St. Pudentiana - May 19th, 2011
- American Papist >> Shocker: Notre Dame Elects Trustee Who Donates to Pro-Abort Causes
- ADW Blog >> My Father’s House Has Become A Markeplace – The Sad Tale of a Once Splendid Church (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Booked >> St. Augustine (and Boethius) in Pavia
- CatholicVote.Org >> What Part of “You know not the day nor the hour” don’t they get? (Tom Crowe)
- Colleen Hammond >> Do We REALLY Need to Meditate? What is the Difference Between a Life WITH Meditation and a Life WITHOUT Meditation?
- Creative Minority Report >> Jesuit Chaplain: "I Never Pray in the Name of Jesus"
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> The Adult Faith of a Dissident?
- First Thoughts >> The World’s Most Expensive Photograph is Very Orange and Slightly Overpriced (Joe Carter)
- Godzdogz >> Art of the Redemption 5: The Mosaic of San Clemente
- Insight Scoop >> Fr. Amorth: “The world must know that Satan exists..."
- Liturgia Latina >> Novena of Preparation for the Feast of St Philip Neri. Day 3
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Thursday, Easter IV: "Behold, one is coming after me"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Brief Meditations on the Sacred Liturgy
- RORATE CÆLI >> A roll call of Catholic stars
- RORATE CÆLI >> Fellay: "mixed feelings" about the Instruction
- RORATE CÆLI >> May 19: What? A Pope with a lousy Pontificate should never be beatified, or canonized!
- Secondhand Smoke >> Circumcision is None of San Francisco’s Business
- The Catholic Thing >> Why Catholics Are Right (Michael Coren)
- The Chant Café >> Indie Music in the Catholic World
- The Divine Life >> New Testament full of “forgeries”? Some things are so silly you need a PhD to believe them
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Oxford, Jansenism, Newman, and Blessed Lucy of Narnia
- The New Theological Movement >> St. John I, an Easter Pope and foundation of Ecclesial Communion
- V for Victory! >> Victory Poll: Abstaining from Meat on Fridays
- WDTPRS >> A Pope in hell? St. (Peter) Celestine V
- Word on Fire >> Spirituality: The Reduction of Desire
Post a Comment