Morning Roundup - Third Sunday after Easter - Missa 'Jubilate Deo' - May 15th, 2011
- ADW Blog >> Are You Smarter than a Sheep? A Meditation on the Gospel for the 4th Sunday of Easter (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> The Language of Abortion
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Cut to the heart
- Insight Scoop >> Saint Peter proclaims the truth about the One who is Truth
- RORATE CÆLI >> May 15: The Church meditates on "the new things"
- RORATE CÆLI >> The bittersweet Instruction - Roman Conference on Summorum Pontificum
- The Anchoress >> Stop the New Movements, I Wanna Get off! (Max Lindenman)
- The Black Biretta >> tu es sacerdos (AD MULTOS ANNOS!)
- The Chant Café >> The Effects of a Hermeneutic of Crisis on the Liturgy
- The New Theological Movement >> Were Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, and all who came before the Lord, thieves and robbers?, on the Gospel of the 4th Sunday of Easter
- WDTPRS >> Msgr. Bux tells it as he sees it. WDTPRS POLL for SEMINARIANS ONLY.
Post a Comment