Evening Roundup - St. Pius V, Pope & Confessor or Mass Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Supreme And Eternal Priest - May 5th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Fr Francis Tiso: "We risk becoming ruthless warmongers when we celebrate death"
- ADW Blog >> Sharing our Glimpses (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- Caritas in Veritate >> The Liturgy is about Christ - It is a "service" to Him
- CatholicVote.Org >> Sears threatens its family-friendly image (and other news updates) (Joshua Mercer)
- CatholicVote.Org >> Notre Dame Trespassing Charges Dropped (Joseph Bottum)
- Creative Minority Report >> How To Read Churches
- Decent Films Guide >> There Be Dragons (2011)
- First Thoughts >> Does Advocating Limited Government Mean Abandoning the Poor? (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> They Even Parachute (David Mills)
- Insight Scoop >> The Tragedy of Democracy without Authority: A Reflection on Maritain and Thucydides
- New Liturgical Movement >> Pope Announces Series of Catecheses on Christian Prayer
- New Liturgical Movement >> More About the Eighth Day
- New Liturgical Movement >> Basilica di Sant'Antonio, Padua
- Ordinariate Portal >> Report from first Ordinariate Mass in Oxford
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> For Those Who Don’t Know Nothin’ ’bout Birthin’ Babies
- RORATE CÆLI >> Mary, the earthly paradise
- RORATE CÆLI >> Glass Mass
- Standing on My Head >> Why There is No Conspiracy
- The Chant Café >> Progression in Easter Introits
- The Chant Café >> The Catholic Choirbook
- The Chant Café >> For really advanced choirs
- The Path Less Taken >> 'This is the secret of a man in love with a woman...'
- WDTPRS >> Help in brainstorming
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: How much power does a bishop have over the liturgy in the diocese?
- WDTPRS >> Observations on the Toowoomba Tumult. Fr. Z rants.
Post a Comment