Evening Roundup - St. Monica, Widow - S. Monicae Viduae - Missa 'Cognovi' - May 4th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Le Chiese di San Pietro a Tuili e Immacolata di Buramini / The churches of Saint Peter in Tuili and Mary Immaculate in Buramini, Sardegna
- ADW Blog >> Dying to Love Us (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- American Papist >> Liberal Lawyers Throw Out Ballots of Cloistered Nuns in Hotly-Contested WI Judge Recount
- Caritas in Veritate >> An error of judgement
- Catholic Church Conservation >> Bishop Williamson/ Cardinal Schönborn / Vatican
- Creative Minority Report >> High School Says No Christian Clubs
- Damian Thompson >> Osama bin Laden: that White House clarification in full
- First Things >> Catholic Social Thought and the 2012 Election (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> The Death Knell for the Church of England (Joe Carter)
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Off to Baltimore
- Insight Scoop >> Benedict XVI to begin catechesis on nature and purpose of prayer
- Insight Scoop >> On cusp of entering the Church, Abby Johnson embraced by nuns
- Insight Scoop >> The assumption behind the “rights-duty-dignity-values” understanding of the modern world...
- Liturgia Latina >> 5th May, St Pius V, Pope and Confessor
- Mulier Fortis >> May the Fourth Be With You...
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Blessed JP II’s “Theological Time Bomb”
- The Anglo-Catholic >> Now this Martyr Business
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> First performances of "The Quality of Mercy"
- The Path Less Taken >> Michael Voris speaks at the other Rome blognic
- WDTPRS >> Of Monnica and Martyrs
- WDTPRS >> NCR’s attack on Pope Benedict
Post a Comment