Morning Roundup - Feria or Anniversary of the Coronation of the Supreme Pontiff or SS Alexander & Companions - May 3rd, 2011
- Accepting Abundance >> Bright Maidens: "Why Mary?" Marie meets Marie
- ADW Blog >> On Three Degrading Influences and How to Overcome them – A Meditation on Pope Leo XIII’s Encyclical on the Holy Rosary (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Damian Thompson >> Blessed John Paul II saved the Catholic Church from going the way of the Anglican Communion
- Dymphna's Road >> a thought for today
- First Things >> Finding the Silence of the Romans (Elizabeth Scalia)
- First Thoughts >> Rough Justice for Osama bin Laden (Joseph Knippenberg)
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Thoughts on the Death of Osama Bin Laden
- InsideCatholic >> Divine Mercy, a Pope, a Wedding (Joanna Bogle)
- Insight Scoop >> "God Created Saint Paul and Then Broke the Mold": An Interview with Joseph M. Callewaert
- Liturgia Latina >> 3rd May, The Finding of the Holy Cross
- Ordo recitandi >> The Invention of the Holy Cross
- RORATE CÆLI >> Reminder: Day of the Holy Cross
- RORATE CÆLI >> Respice stellam, voca Mariam!
- Secret Harbour >> The Church is One
- The Divine Life >> This explains a lot (it sure does!)
- The New Theological Movement >> Did Jesus appear first to his Mother after the Resurrection?
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: The smoke of Satan
- WDTPRS >> 5 May – Rome – Solemn TLM at St. Mary Major for St. Pius V
- WDTPRS >> When Pope’s get angry.
Post a Comment