Afternoon Roundup - 7th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commem.: St. Sylvester I (Missa 'Si diligis me') - December 31st, 2010
- Accepting Abundance >> World Clock and Human Rights
- ADW Blog >> Why is it 2011? (or) Why New Years is Not Simply Secular
- First Things >> Visions of Mary (John Haldane)
- First Thoughts >> On New Year's Eve and the Solemnity of Mary (David Mills)
- Insight Scoop >> 2010: A Look Back
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Solemnity of Mary, the Mother of God and New Year's day: "The LORD bless you"
- Secondhand Smoke >> Shall We Be Ruled by Principle or Emotional Narratives?
- Te Deum laudamus >> Te Deum laudamus; te Dominum confitemur! (EWTN airing First Vespers of Thanksgiving with Pope Benedict)
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS: Mary, Mother of God (2002MR): comparison of versions
- WDTPRS >> 1st Vespers with the Holy Father
- WDTPRS >> Possible reception of 5 Anglican Bishops, their wives, and 3 Nuns at Westminster Cathedral tomorrow
- Whispers in the Loggia >> At Year's End, a Song of Praise
Post a Comment